I had a nice time in Miami at TJ Maxx and Marshalls Holiday Gift Guide event with fellow fashion bloggers. I mentioned in a previous post that I was heading down to the Sunshine State to check out fashions, home decor and holiday fashions by this amazing retail giant.
When I got to town, I was able to relax in my hotel room before heading over to Marshalls in downtown Miami. A section of the store was all decked out in holiday decor, with all sorts of goodies. Customers couldn’t resist coming over to see the full display of holiday delights. Allison, our holiday gift guide host was a dream! She gave us the run down of the company and went over details of the stores and much of the inventory. We played a guessing game like the price is right and I was dead on. I’m a frequent Marhsall’s shopper, so I was able to win two a couple of gifts.
I gave one gift away (LeSac makeup bag valued at $20) because one of the bloggers didn’t win anything. One other blogger won a bottle of Vera Wang perfume valued at $30. My other gift was a grey cashmere scarf valued at $40. I had a great time learning about the store and receiving a great swag bag, which was filled with all sorts of goodies and a $5o gift card. Thanks to TJ Maxx and Marshalls, it was a great time. xoxo
Things I learned about TJ Maxx & Marshalls:
- TJ Maxx has more high end goods like diamonds and other precious gems.
- Marshalls carries more shoes than TJ Maxx and is more family oriented.
- Both stores get 10,000 plus pieces delivered in-house weekly.
- Buyers work with over 14,000 vendors from all over the world.
- TJ Maxx and Marshalls have 11 offices of buyers to get the best deals.
- Most items you find in the store are “in season.”
- Both stores look for style, brand, price, and quality which equals value.
- They only carry brands that their consumers recognize.
- The food you see in the store is not old.
- There are 2,ooo stores in the United States
- For evening — lace,velvet,sparkle tops
- Casual wear — Shrubs, sweaters, capes, ponchos,
- For men — jeans, flannels, jackets
- For kids — toys, clothes, v neck sweaters
- For moms — Retro games, cookbooks, perfume
- For women — Clutches,platform shoes, patent leather heels,boots
- Anything for dogs