Hello loyal reader. With the recent passing of Valentine’s Day, this article is right on time. Perhaps you’re single and lonely, all the while wondering why. On the other hand, you may be in a relationship but know it isn’t true love. I am here to help you escape love purgatory. Here are Nova Giovanni’s Top 5 Reasons You Can’t Find True Love:
- Your standards are too high. What do you bring to the relationship other than another person’s children? You have a grocery list of requirements for your next mate, but you fail to have any accomplishments or accolades yourself. If you’re looking for a major upgrade, wait until your phone contract makes you eligible for one, because it isn’t likely you will get one with a relationship.
- You’re looking in all the wrong places. You think you’re going to find the love of your life in a nightclub or liquor store? My father always told me, most times where you meet someone is what you bring home. Stop looking for diamonds in trash bins.
- You’re in a relationship with the wrong person now. You’ll never find true love because you have the wrong person occupying the space your true love should be in. Since science teaches us two objects can never occupy the same space, you can’t find true love.
- You don’t deserve it. You’re either dishonest, ugly, a bum, a deadbeat parent, or all of the above and have a number of many other repulsive characteristics you should repair before seeking out someone else to share your empire of filth with.
- You accept relationship advice from the wrong people. Stop taking love lessons from your mother when she has failed to show you what a stable relationship is by being in one. That bitch is just as clueless as you are. Stop listening to your loser friends. In fact, you should even stop listening to me! Nova Knows!
Tough Love is Better Than No Love.
I Love You,
FREE EBOOK!!! The MisEdukation of the Nigga by Nova Giovanni, is available at www.TinyURl.com/MisEdukation