Warner Home Video and Mr. Lee are celebrating this landmark year with the first-ever Blu-ray premiere of the film, along with the following excellent bonus features:
• Commentary by Spike Lee and his legendary filmmaking team: Director of Photography Ernest Dickerson, Editor Barry Alexander Brown and Costume Designer Ruth Carter
• Nine Deleted Scenes with Introduction by Spike Lee
• Featurette “By Any Means Necessary: The Making of Malcolm X”
• Collectible 40-page companion book with rare images and anecdotes
In light of the celebration, I’m going to give away two “Malcolm X” Blu-Ray DVDs to two lucky winners. If you can be one of the first two people to answer the trivia questions below correctly, you’ll receive what was mentioned above.
- Spike Lee has directed two films that start with the letter C and were released back to back. What are they?
- What famous black actor wrote the afterword of Malcolm X’s popular autobiography?
- What city in Michigan did Malcolm X once live?
Email your answers to MalcolmXBluRayDVDContest@Gmail.com along with your full name. Winners of the contest will be announced on Monday.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest. The two winners are Moses Gerena and Timothy Jones.