5 people you want to collab with? Dead or alive:
- The Weeknd
- Bruno Mars
- Blue Magic—they’re an old group from back in the day. I got a lot of inspiration from them, song writing and melodies. I want to do a Christmas Album with them.
5 fashion items you can’t live without:
- Ripped Jeans
- Oversized Tee
- A black dress
5 dating tips:
- Don’t kiss on the first date—if you do kiss on the first date– no tongue.
- Don’t have super high expectations.
- Be yourself (don’t try to put on for your city [laughs]).
- Go to an atmosphere that is comfortable somewhere that is not to stuffy, bowling, dinner, or movies.
- Don’t talk with stinky breathe–you have to have some Altoids or something.
5 tips for getting over a breakup:
- Get that ass to the gym [laughs].
- Spend a lot of time with your friends. Don’t stay in the house thinking about it
- Play Ashanti and Braveheart—that will help you get you through it.
- Stay focused on you and winning. success is the sweetest revenge.
- [If you're trying to break things off] Be honest and sensitive when you try to break up with them. You don’t want to rip their heart out and mess with their self-esteem.
5 most played songs on your IPOD
- “Love Games” off Braveheart featuring Jeremih
- First Real Love”
- Asap Ferg- “Work”
- Juicy J- “Bandz”
- Chris Brown & Sevyn- “It Won’t Stop”
- Beyonce- “Drunk in Love”
5 roles you would like to play in or actors you want to work with.
I like any action films and romantic comedies–a Bonnie & Clyde type of role. A comedy film, I want to work with Robert Deniro or Al Pacino; I love action type movies.