strapless Bra (optional)
1. Fold your scarf diagonally into triangle.
2. Holding the ends, wrap the scarf around your back and the ends to the front.
3. Criss cross them around your chest in a double knot.
4. Widen out the now-sleeves of the scarf and covering your chest from front to back.
5. Tuck in the remaining scarf to your back.
(Optional) If you have a strapless bra on, make sure you cover the bra with the scarf material.
(Optional) You can also tie in a bow—shown in picture below.
See final look below: