6 slices Wright Brand Peppered Bacon
12 fresh jalapeno peppers, stem portion removed, de-seeded completely
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup washed and chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon ground cumin seed
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Remove jalapeno stems, cutting away the very top of the pepper. This allows for easy removal of the seeds.
3. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Gently fill hollowed jalapenos with cream cheese mixture.
4. Place a small piece of bacon over the exposed portion of the jalapeno. Tightly wrap each filled jalapeno securing the filling inside. Use a toothpick for added stability.
5. Cook poppers on preheated outdoor grill and finish in a 350F oven if needed.