Inspired to copy the impeccable style of the 20th Century stewardess, during your 2013 travel itinerary? Get these, to get the look:
- Eugenia Kim’s Liesl Hat conjures the playful professionalism of the Pan Am stewardess
- Tie one on (around your neck) with Heidi Merrick’s Marguerite Scarf.
- If you’re planning to meet the parents upon arrival, pair Smythe’s shapely Crossover Blazer with Zara’s Checked Pencil Skirt. Swap the skirt for Asos’ Disco Shorts, when you’re en route for a girl’s weekend in Vegas.
- Complete the look with a perfectly “done” ‘do, a flick of black eyeliner and your ripest shade of lipstick.
By Sacha Phillip
* This post is sponsored by Fox Searchlight’s Baggage Claim, which hits theaters September 27th. The films flaunts an all-star, ensemble cast including Paula Patton, Derek Luke, Taye Diggs, and Jill Scott and follows a young flight attendant throughout her 30-day quest to make a love connection—and nab a marriage proposal—in the not-so-friendly skies. *