The Girls’ Guide to Memorial Day Grilling
Final Grilling Don’ts
- Don’t cook frozen foods. Defrost food thoroughly before grilling.
- Don’t grill with dirty hands. There are several diseases fire won’t kill, so be sure to wash your hands before grilling.
- Don’t consistently open the lid. It’s tempting, but don’t do it! When heat escapes, the cooking time multiplies.
- Don’t add lighter fluid. This is a big no no. A ranging fire is never a good look.
- Don’t flip food more than once. Flipping more than once can make the food taste tough.