Selena Gomez wowed everyone at Sunday night’s MTV Movies Awards in a metallic Julien Macdonald minidress and a French braid situation. Hairstylist Riawna Capri of the Nine Zero One Salon used UNITE Hair Care to get her look. Recreate it at home with these six steps.
1. To create the pompadour, section off hair from the front of your hairline and sprinkle it with the UNITE Expanda Dust throughout. Tease it back, using a comb. Next, pin this section with a bobby pin to secure it in place.
2. Take the rest of the hair and make five small ponytails down the center of your head.
3. Create a French braid using all of the ponytails together.
4. Spray the UNITE Session Max Hairspray all over to tame frizzies and smooth the sides around the hairline.
5. To make the braid look undone, pull it apart and pin these pieces down, using bobby pins.
6. Finish the look with the UNITE Max Control Hairspray to tame down any flyaways.