1. Dab on Revlon’s “Soft Nude” lipstick for a muted pout with a hint of sheen that all the Vixens were rocking this week.
2. The Naked Basics palette is perfect for smokey eyes, like mommy-to-be Tamar Braxton was rocking, or a more natural gaze a la Melanie Fiona.
3. Add some color to your cheeks with a coral cheek stain for Jada’s healthy glow.
4. Duplicate Tamar’s painted tips with Essie’s “Snap Happy.”
5. Get Kelly Rowland’s candlelit glow by dabbing Benefit’s “High Beam” on cheekbones.
6. You’ll be on your way to a Hollywood smile by using Crest 3DWhite Whitestrips.