Quit fussing with messy whitening strips and expensive teeth numbing gels and brighten your teeth naturally with basic household items. We have three proven methods that will highlight your smile and give you that confidence to flash those pearly whites.
Method #1: Our secret weapon in fighting yellow choppers is hydrogen peroxide. In fact, most teeth whiteners list hydrogen peroxide as one of the first few ingredients, so pull that ugly brown bottle from underneath your sink and start bleaching.
What you’ll need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Cotton Swabs
- Baking Soda
- Soak a cotton bud in hydrogen peroxide, smile and rub it across the fronts and backs of teeth. (Be careful not to swallow the peroxide)
- Keep smiling and allow the hydrogen peroxide sit on teeth for 30 seconds.
- Use your favorite toothpaste and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of baking soda onto the toothbrush and brush as usual.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes
- Repeat this 3-4 times a week for two weeks for a noticeably brighter smile.