- You probably won’t hear from him after 5pm on Valentine’s Day if at all. And considering that V-day falls on a Thursday, you may not hear from him until Monday.
- Don’t blow up his phone. He is with his main chick. Play your role.
- You probably won’t get your present from him directly, so expect a delivery. Send him a “thank you” text and appreciate the gesture.
- If you did get him something for V-Day, it is probably best that you set up a time for him to come pick it up…after the holiday.
- Valentine’s Day is not the day to post subliminal shots towards him or his main lady on Twitter or Instagram.
- Don’t plan any surprise outings for the two of you because he already has plans with his lady, so he’ll probably surprise you by canceling.
- Don’t surprise him by showing up at his work place or his home for a midday rendezvous.
- V-Day is not the day to expose his cheating ways to his lady.
- If you run into him in public and he is dressed up but alone, keep the conversation short. His lady is probably nearby.
We stress that you know your role and play it well. Side chicks get love too, just not on Valentine’s Day.
Photo Credit: NWSO