Martin Cullen with PHYTO was told not to complicate the hair but make it strong in style. As a result, Cullen gave the models’ a low side ponytail and a huge zigzag part. He also added sliver metal accessories in the hair making the look perfectly in sync with the collection.
Get The Look:
1. Spray PHYTO Phytovolume Actif on damp hair to create texture and control before blow-drying it straight using the T3 Blow Dryer Featherweight Luxe 2i (the spray is heat activated).
2. Create a deep zigzag part, starting from the top of the ear to the opposite eyebrow.
3. Gather hair to the right side and secure lengths into a low ponytail below right ear with elastic.
4. After running a T3 SinglePass, Straightening & Styling Iron through the ponytail, apply Phyto Professional Glossing Cream throughout head and through the lengths of the ponytail to calm fly aways.
5. Finish with the Phyto Phytolisse Finishing Serum to create a glossy, reflective shine.
6. Complete the look by clipping a sterling silver (handmade) rectangular plate above the ponytail, along with circular headpieces.