1. The first thing you should do is exfoliate your lips. Nude lips will bring out every crack and crevice if you don’t make sure to smooth them out. Rub your lips with a warm washcloth or brush them with a toothbrush.
2. Foundation and concealer will dry your lips out so be sure to apply a thick layer of lip balm and let it soak in before the next steps.
3. Apply your chosen nude color with fingers or a brush. For flawless coverage, dab a damp beauty blender on your lips with your favorite foundation. Finish with gloss for a glamorous pout, or leave your lips matte for an effortless look.
4. Apply color to your face. Make sure to have some color on your face so your new nude lips don’t make you look dead. A pop of pink on the cheek, or a sultry smokey eye is the perfect complement.
5. Highlight your cupids bow with a shimmery shadow or a powder highlight. The highlight will add much needed dimension to your lips and the illusion of a plumper pout.