6. Flats – Yes, the stilettos make your calves look amazing. But when you’re almost always left regretting not bringing a spare and more comfortable pair, it’s worth just leaving a pair of flats at the office or in a separate compartment in your purse.
7. Mascara – An easy way to make your eyes pop and look instantly awake. A few extra coats throughout the day can be eye-opening…literally.
8. Compact mirror – Convenient and discreet, a small mirror will give you a peek to make sure everything’s in place. After all, no one wants to walk around with broccoli in her teeth.
9. Q-Tips – Ideal for cleaning up smudges, use cotton swabs to tidy runny mascara or eyeliner.
10. Deodorant – This is an absolute must during the warm and colder months. Reapply throughout the day to keep odors at bay.
What items do you always have on deck?
-Audra E. Lord