VV: What’s a quick 5- to 10-step makeup application process for creating a great look?
- Cleanse and moisturize your face.
- Apply a primer with a slight tint that matches your skin tone.
- Apply shimmery eyeshadow. Use darker shadows in creases.
- Line eyes with waterproof liner and mascara.
- Apply a foundation that matches your shade. It’s also nice to highlight your face with a slightly lighter foundation. Apply the lighter foundation to your browbone, cheekbone, and middle of forehead. But make sure you blend!
- Apply bronzer and blush on cheeks.
- Apply lipstick. If you did a bold eye, try a nude lip.
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and Dior Lipsticks
Well, that’s all folks! Enjoy your New Year celebrations and for more tips from the lovely Lavette, visit lavetteslaterblog.com.