The latest stop on RiRi‘s LOUD tour sparked a particular interest in the news this morning. Friday night, the American Airlines Center in Dallas caught fire after pyrotechnics for the steamy “California King Bed” performance went into a frenzy and set the show ablaze as fireworks trickled to the floor. Unfortunately for concertgoers, the tour stop was forced to end early, and everyone was evacuated. Thankfully, no one was injured.
In usual fashion, the Bajan Vixen took to Twitter for a joke or two:
“DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I’m so (mad), I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!”
You can see the fire in video below: